Reviews for "The Sandwich Shop Ninja"

ehhehehe

Suoer cool ninja dude! Now why can't I have one that does subways like that in MY area!?!?!?!

Neat flash, nice choice of music, simple, yet efficent. I enjoy your work!

enjoyed it

I enjoyed this one even though it starts off a little slow.

my baloney has a first name, it's h-o-m-e-r

Ok I gave graphics a 10 because well the graphics were great. I gave sound a 10 because the effects were all on cue and that song... I love that song!!! interactivity got a 10 because of the easter egg, Style got a 10 because it was a subway spoof and I love sumbway... Violence got a 10 because He tore that sandwich a new ass hole, and humor wouldnt have gotten a 10 until the very end when he throws the sandwhich.... priceless... DO A STARBUCKS SPOOF PUHLEEZ!!!

Its was cool like hwo its interactive...

Well it didnt spark anything but it was a over all good flash, i didnt like the music but it was pretty interactive.. so good job keep it up.

I FOUND THE EGG

wow i found the easter egg almost instantly and i didnt even read and reviews or the authors comments and im not gonna say wat it is but i will say wat happens if u leave click it once and leave it on before the door opens it will catch fire