Reviews for "Megaman X OLB ep.4"

i really like-

how you put the kill him voice in the begginning. it looks even better than the first few ones. really good action, as always.

FABULOUS!!!!!

although i agree with Linqueisubzero X and megaman dont even know that both of them even excited. and i think i remember an episode of megaman when X travels back in time to ask for Dr. Lights help against the mavericks cause X and zero are having trouble and thats where X and megaman first meet but i dont know. thats what i remember but still a great flash and im a big megaman fan!! so keep up the good work!!!!
Complemented by the Legend Killer

Awsome

it was cool but one note Megaman is not X Megaman has no relation to X except they were made by the same person X dows not even know megaman existed

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i get it....

i see so when we thought megaman was dead he was just programing himself and now he think hes fighting Bass and saving Roll when he is really fighting/killing vile and saving Alie i seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ok time to finish up

Kaosboy85 responds:

wow you're actually somewhat close! You didn't totally guess it but that is the closest guess I've seen so far:) all will be explained in ep.9 (since ep.8 is all fighting:-p)

i bet...

after "Unknown" kills the maverick near the humans and u see his cannon. i decided that he was a combonation of pieces from Megaman and Zero. Now to finish it and see if I am right.

Kaosboy85 responds:

lol one of the most inventive guesses I've seen;) thx for the review!