Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Posting and you...."

V Funny

This relates to any forum, its was hilarious, classic stuff there

Not Bad

Well us Newgroundiates already have a informer "Lick Your Boom Boom Down!" and his name is Jubie Clock and he already has down a flash like this.

Graphics: Nice work on the graphics I liked the old projector feel that was something I enjoyed. I would have liked if you had made a flash with a kid using the comp.

Sound: Nice work on the sound I liked the guys voice very funny.

OVerall: Very Informative 8

SAY hello to little Billy...

ah, that classic opening line.

The big ONE 1 1 1 1 1... haha. Er... anywho. It goes without saying... very very humourous "old school" mannerism-laden speaking style. Conan O'Brien MUST have been an influence, he's the main luminary responsible for the resurrection of said style as of late. Anywho... quite the hilarious public service announcement, complete with funny & stupid sponsorship at the end.

It could have been longer, but then again, FAQs are best when they're as short, sweet, streamlined, and succinct as possible, and this was emblematic of that. Good show.

That was brilliant.

This movie is funny and helpful at the same time.

Nice work.

Noob posters

I am a Super Moderator myself at chaptercheats forums and I see this spamming or "noob talk" all the time. I sometimes go to Steam Forums and see this, but I guess it happens on all forums. We have to give warnings to these people time and time again.