Reviews for "Shrimps McGee"

....

Cmon man its so repetitive, all he does is move up and down, and talk about some things u can look up in a book.

HappyHarry responds:

erm...all of those 'things' he said were clearly jokes... The Cistine Chapel was painted by Leonardo Davinci, it was NEIL Armstrong who landed on the moon, these are pretty much things every 3 yr old knows! What is wrong with you!?

...

I want to eat that shrimp. He looks tasty.

too late

'urp'

That made no sense... but in a good way

Wow, that little dancing shrimp was funny. Obviously he doesn't know any type of history. "The 1980s didn't happen, we were all drunk". That was great.

HappyHarry responds:

Thnx, if it made you giggle in a girlish way for a few seconds or accidentally fart, that's all we need

Ok?

High score for a mediocre flash. I don't know if all that trivia was true or not, but some were definitely wrong. Spelling errors too. Graphics was all you had going for you, but he was doing the same dance over and over... Whatever.

HappyHarry responds:

What!? I got some of those facts wrong? Damn, I knew that would happen, but I was so sure that Louis Armstrong (the famous swing musician) was the first man on the moon!

And he's a shrimp, what do you expect his spelling to be like

...you weren't just a little happy?