Reviews for "Shrimps McGee"

wow

not much of a game if ya ask me.

HappyHarry responds:

I heard it was the most ass kickingest game alive, but then again what would my grandma know...

Sucks

This is really not that hard. You have a stage set up, a movie clip that keeps looping, and some text boxes. OMG! So hard! This is really not that good. Oh and I x'ed it out before 2 mintues into it, so i don't know what it's really about.

HappyHarry responds:

I disliked your flash, you disliked mine, it's a vicious cycle

Okay

This was funny when it first started, and I found myself bobbing my head to the music. The facts were interesting but there wasn't much you could do and the scenery never changed. Maybe you could add some flashing lights to amuse us while reading the facts? I like the shrimp guy tho. He was cute.

HappyHarry responds:

I made it in an hour, no hour = no flashing lights sister

Game?

I thought this was a game? Right now I'm still watching the shrimp dancing and telling me facts...and I'm growing a bit impatient.

HappyHarry responds:

You get up and dance, and move your body...it's a game right? Like before computers came along?

quite honestly i just fucked up and selected the wrong one

Amuzing

This is so apealing after all that the crappy flash of today, finally something good. It makes me forget about all those bad flash movies.

About the movie, the graphics were good and it amuzed me that it was a talking, dancing shrimp. He said serious things while dancing and all. Not much animation, only that he was dancing, but that didn't bother me at all. Im' getting so happy of it. Thank you ! Overall a nice movie.

HappyHarry responds:

You left a nice review so i wont mock, but everything he said was not 'serious'

Glad you got happy vibes