Reviews for "Shrimps McGee"

Nice Work

That was a very cool idea. I havent seen a flash that has asked the actual person watching it to actually do something. Unfortunatley I couldn't get up and dance because I dont have enough room but I would have if I could have.

GRAPHICS: They were pretty solid I liked the way the shrimp looked very funny. I wish you would have made the shrimp dance to the beat of the music that would have been really cool and made the flash that much better.

SOUND: The sound was pretty well done I liked the choice of music it worked really well with the flash and gave it a very funny feel.

I enjoyed watching the flash and the little trivia was something that I enjoyed reading.

OVerall: Nice Work 8

thnx :D

Have you even heard of audio optimization?

The flash was great, really funny and the song was kinda catchy too. Theres only one thing I would like to say... HOW BIG IS THAT FREAKING SONG?!?! I mean it was a great flash but it was 3 megs! Please for us dial up users try to reduce the sound quality a little when you make your next flash.

HappyHarry responds:

Get with the times man, broadband is the future, I admit I didn't optimize this a great deal, but you can't kill a good harry belafonte tune...can you now?

glad you liked it

I think Shrimps McGee is my Father.

Great Flash! I don't think it was repetitive. Shrimps says asinine and completely untrue things... like I do, alot. That makes this Flash near and dear to my heart.

Horse Testicles have chocolate centers.

HappyHarry responds:

Glad you appreciated the truths of deer Mr. McGee, you the man...man

"Shake it all the time !"

It's a little repetitive, but very funny to see. And the music is also cool.

Will Mr. McGee be in another awesome adventure ? He has a great look ! and a also great bow tie...

HappyHarry responds:

Mr McGee will return in a story with characters and a voice, and yes, he will be shakin' them dancin' feets

Eh...

I really don't know why it's called a game. Personally the trivia facts are unbelievable, if a teeny bit humorous. There was no Interactivity to it. No violence, not that that was abd thing. I loved the song, so you got a nine in sound. Style was nice and soft lines, but not much different from the average. Overall a four for a pointless waste except listening to the song. It's going to be a two for you. But if you tweak it and make it more like a game, it could be a fifen! I do want to see more of the dancing shrimp though!

HappyHarry responds:

hehe, it's not a game, I screwed up ok?