For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 5 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Mega Man & Pompous Robots"

Best MegaMan Movie ever

The Graphics are great and the humor is good only the sound is bad sometimes but overall it is the best megaman movie ever

Hell Yeah!

One of the best Mega Man parodys I've seen! The voices were great, MM sounded just like he did in the cartoon. I loved the "Jingle Dogs" part at the end, it cracked me up. Bass and Tangu made me laugh till it hurt, and Astro man showing up out of nowhere was even better. Please make more of these! Awsome job!

Perfect

I'D love to write a paragraph on why I like it, but there are plenty of those.

I'd rather say I love the EASTER EGGS... yep there are 3 in the movie... well specifically at 'the end'... find them. = ] (yes the author stated this but most of you probably didn't read that)

Nice one

nice movie, when i saw megaman i thought it would be sprites but luckily it was a kickass movie without them, cool work!

Prolly one of the best out there!

Everything was, for the most part, perfect. The animation, the voice acting, even some minor details, like one part of the animation syncing up with a part of the background music...I don't want to rush you, but a lot of viewers want to see more like this, maybe another one with your characters (Like Sketch.)