Reviews for "8 Melodies; Mother/Earthbound"

whoa,

Just so awesome i zoned out, tried to remember my experiences with Mother, and Earthbound. And then remembered that i've never played Mother, OR Earthbound :P This is great.

lol. Thank you.

AWSOME

I really liked it! Although I have never played mother or earthbound, the song seems strangely familiar... Must be from smash bros brawl, i don't really know. Anyway, THIS SONG IS AWSOME, worth a ten!

Eperiod responds:

It's in the song from Onett, in Melee and Brawl.

you take me back

I grew up with earthbound (lucky me :D) and i still remember this song and how it, with all due honesty, proves how much musical quality just overrides graphical quality. the graphics in that game were simple, sure, but who the hell cares when you dance to these songs while you sit on the couch just trying to play the game? I don't and that's why this is awesome! 10/10. time to eat a skip sandwich ;P

I wish I grew up with EB. I didn't have an SNES...the one console I skipped. X(
I play it on emulator now, though. :D lol

I agree with what you say. Thanks for the review! :)

fantastic

if you played the game as a kid then you were lucky, it was one of those hidden gem games that dont get much press but ended up being one of the greatest games of all time (not just stated by me) and since it wasnt mainstream our parents didnt get it for us lol. this song was the most memorable in the whole game and came together better than the ballad of the wind fish in zelda: links awakening. and you hit the nail right on the head with this, well done. BTW, you cant really tell its a midi. then again that might just be me. great job

Eperiod responds:

Thanks. :D By "I used a midi" I mean i imported a midi, and looked at the notes so I could get it right. I couldn't get the ending for the life of me. X)

So beautiful

I consider this Mother theme the national anthem of the whole franchise of Mother games and one of the best without a doubt,this was a beautiful remix you did with all the classical instruments involved and it had a good slow pace,overall i found this to be very relaxing and just a wonder song to listen to so keep up the great work. =)