For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 43 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Cold Hope"

awsome

this sounds it would be from a video game! so cool!!! plz mak mo!!! = D

thanks :)

Deaths Lair/Area 51/Space

Could be good for Deaths Lair,Area 51 or Space (Cool for the dark side of space)
Boss Levels (Boss Levels not Boss Fights)

Agree :)

You gave me hope

This song puts me in some kind of a good mood that I can't really describe...
I can't stop hearing it even when I was studying for an exam... I think it even helped me to learn some parts that I found confusing... and hopefully I did fine on the exam

The song is great... hope to hear more of this kind of music from you... and keep it up :)

oh lol :) thanks :)

The title fits perfectly.

Hearing this song brings me a feeling of fading perseverance. Like, someone has a goal, but the odds are so against him or her that is a slim chance of victory...as if, without the drive of desperation, they can't reach that goal. You need to keep making music my friend! Great song!

Thanks thanks :D

Hey

Hey this to coool . did u use a computer program or create it all your self for i wish to walk in your mighty footsteps

GameBalance responds:

Yes Fruity Loops... But it's not good choice. I hope to buy Ableton sometime soon.