Reviews for "Cold Hope"

awesome

sounds mysterious and cool not much of this or even at all in audio portal this is just so amazing cant stop myself from hearing it (but my mom can) it was perfect for riddle transfer make more stuff like this

. :D

Amazing. Mysterious, but intriguing.

Niiiiiice job. Haven't heard anything like this in the entire audio portal. Really feels mysterious, almost twilight-zone like. Perfect in riddle transfer, but I could just listen to this over and over again by itself. Definitely going on my favorites list.

GameBalance responds:

thanks :) pleasure to hear it!

To: Creator

This is just stunning! This is one of the best peices of music I have ever heard. Good job!

wow, really? Thanks!