Reviews for "Cold Hope"

Awesome.

Very cool! I like how it's strong, but simultaneously mellow. Got me pumped!

10/10
DL'ed

:) thanks!

good to my ears

i gotta say i find this one unique.

NIce!

Wow.

A drifiting piece of time fabric. Just pulsing with hyperenergized electricity. Teleporting from one part of the universe to the other. Cause rippings in dimension, causing supernovas. Causing mass explosions, and a great energy that can only be demonstrated through sound. All i can imagine when i listen to this is that. Mysterious, distant, unique traits about this song that are demonstrated the best through this. This piece is brilliant in every single way. From the ground shaking beginning beats to the energizing aftermath. Great job.

hey thanks!

badass

haha freakin sick song, loved all of it, keep it up

Thanks!

blossoms

Really just a beautiful trip to listen to. Especially fond of the last 45 sec or so. more...MORE!

Heyya thanks!