Reviews for "Cold Hope"

Eerie

Absoulutely amazing. Its just so epic, it brings to my mind fighting of somesort, or maybe madness because of it. Well thats just me, and I am a bit mental.

I wanted to put some lyrics to this and prahaps post it on youtube if you dont mind? I will edit it a little, oh and my username is TheLaughingKitten on youtube too. thanks x

GameBalance responds:

OKay that's cool! Looking forward to hear it!

Yea.. Unique.

I found myself listening to the music more than focusing on the game with this music.. I like how it start with the mysterious 'ringing', and how the the 'ringing' continued throughout the music making it indeed mysterious. LOL! I dunno what to say.. It's just nicer than the rest. :P

GameBalance responds:

Yes mysterious is that word I also feel about it! Thanks :)

Gonna agree with rystan.

It definitely gives off a feel of an electrical background of sorts, maybe even if you were walking through circuitry. The theme it gave me at first was like I was perhaps an outsider of a program, perhaps even a virus going through a mainframe, of a software program.. could so put this in a game similar to that kinda scenario. I digress, awesome piece, nothing wrong with it, a solid 10.

thanks!

i cant review

everything id say has been taken so ill just vote

okay :]

Heh.

As anyone would expect I love it..sounds so mystical...like life on an entire song...this is what music is. All I can say is keep up the good work.

thanks!