Reviews for "Across The Universe"

AWESOME

Absolutely brilliant. Loved the music and the whole abstract theme. It was disturbingly and hauntingly beautiful. True to the touch and not tacky. Enjoyed it very much. Keep the good work coming~

awsome

oh man this is beautiful honestly if anyone thought this wasnt great you should honestly rethink your statement. i loved it very sad yet very entertaining good stuff keep making things like this

Indeed...

Very nice...If anyone with a weak mind actually watches the whole movie through, they'll have fucked up dreams for weeks! To people who understood it...give it a 10, its well deserved...and Keep up the good work ya fuckin freak.

Breathtaking

I really enjoyed your Video, Although its true meanings I may not fully comprehend. It was kind of left "open for interpretation" the way i watched it. I really really loved your artistic style, your choice of music, and your abstract yet distracting lines. I really loved this video, its what made me register for newgrounds! hope to see more of your work soon.

Wow.

that was trippy, and fantastic. it was serious yet silly at the same time. you're very talented. Bravo. this is one of my new favourites