Reviews for "Across The Universe"

Holy Hell

Damned good... But the music made me sleepy. I nearly passed out twice sitting in my chair. Then again, I've bene up for over 24 hours, but that music... o.e I didn't feel tired at all until that music started playing. I think I might be one of the few people to actually catch most of the symbolism in that. xD I didn't even read the comments

you know,

i had a dream like that. maybe somebody killed me and the gate keeper decided to let me go home. i don't understand why, because where i live, people are as a hateful as hell.

9/10

Outstanding.

yet i would have gone with a different name. it isn't to terribly fitting. i loved the scene with the rain and the crows. great work with the destinction of distance. and seph in case you didn't notice he was breathing at the end. a great sign of 'HEY I'M STILL ALIVE'.

Nothin' Special

The story line was alright, but I don't think there was single part that wasn't overloaded with symbolism. I'd say it was over done, but that's just my opinion, of course. Animation was poor, but I'd assume it was meant to be as it is, to convey the appropriate image. Ending was a bit dramatic, too. Though, I don't quite understand how the story led us to the ending. I thought you said that he was rejected at the gates of the afterlife, yet he still lies dead..? Andwhen did he die in the first place. Was it alcohol poisoning? Overall - 7/10 and 3/5.

I just saw the movie "Across the Universe" an hour ago, by the way. That really has nothing to do with anything, though. Just thought I'd share.

you are gifted