Reviews for "Millionaire: LOTR Vol. 2"

awsome.....again I liked looking at regis rather than "myself" but the questions were spot-on. Good job.

Hehe

I will go easier on this one. I know the questions are supposed to be LOTR based ( which I know nothing about ) so I will review you based on your content.

You flash skills are obviously great. You have perfected the millionaire game much better than anyone else I have seen on NG. I'm also glad to see you fixed the "ask the audience" button problem you had last time. The sounds were nearly faultless, I would only say that the intro music did not match atall to the ingame music.

Great work once again! please keep them coming!

now thats good shit

it was good very good. i didnt figure out the options like 50/50 work'd till the second to last question lol. keep it up lotr rules tis all

EviLudy... such a twat

Callin' urself a LOTR-FAN?? WTF...
Why then ya don't know that Aragorn is a numenorian and that those lucky fucks live until they are 250 years old. And they only get old if they choose to hang on to living when it's about to rest in peace. Anyway, if ya haven't read the books (clearly you haven't), there is a funny scene in the extended version of the Two Towers, when Eowyn asks Aragorn about his age... and the answer is of course: 87!... and Eowyn gets chocked. So EviLyd... keep your stupidity to urself next time ok?
Thx to a good game... easy for the REAL LOTR-fans... a little tricky for the beginners. Will glady play the next one.

Good Good

I will make this review count for both games (1 + 2)

Bar a few typos - no one's pointed out Boromir (not Borimir) it was really good.
I wasn't overly impressed by the first one's questions - I've got no CLUE about actors unless ur talking about Hugo Weaving. Also i think you should make the questions more accurate to either the book or film, and explicidly state which one, it has caused debate.

Very original - now all you have to do (please) is make one that has more questions (and random) and it will be good!

Or make one like of the Einstein Factor (Aust TV) where you have 45 (make it 60) seconds to answer correctly as many LOTR questions as you can! that would be sweet.

LAst but not least (a mere annoyance) in the second get rid of the build a character (it did nothing for the game) and change the loading screen - after it came up with your alias, i could see how long to wait - this irritated me

Once again - great game