Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Millionaire: LOTR Vol. 2"

Once again... I am a geek.

I got all of the questions right on the first try... again ;) I am REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY looking forward to seeing your Western Movie! The Good, the Bad and the Ugly is one of my favorite westerns of all time!!!!!! I loved how you used The Ecstacy of Gold in the trailer! Awesome friggin song man!!!! HURRY UP AND GET IT DONE!!!!! I will make it my favorite of all-time! woohoo! Good luck man, and speedy finishings!!!

Corey responds:

I love the Ecstacy of Gold, too, and The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly was actually what inspired me to start the Western Movie. Unforunately, I gave up on that movie, just like most of my other movies. But if you want to see the beginning, go here: http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=western1tv.swf
I know, It sucks.

I'm a millionaire!

That was great, I loved the first one and this one.

@Godkevin - I really hope you're joking, because "mellon" is the elvish word for friend, the password to get into Moria. Find it in any elvish dictionary.

good

question 7 is wrong its not "mellon" its "bella" durrrrr and qusetion 12 is wrong he is not "87" it just said that in the movie he is really about 40
gezzz

Outstanding.

My friend,
what you have created here is a masterpiece. I enjoyed playing it. I am a big fan of LOTR. One thing though, Aragorn was actually not 87 in the books, only in the movie. They did it to show that he was one of the duneduin. In the book he was like 40ish I believe. Anyways great job, I hope you make another!
Goalie-Guy-31

Guess I've seen the movies a few times too many...

This was a GREAT game!!! Nothing but love here!!!