Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Millionaire: LOTR Vol. 2"

Good Good

I will make this review count for both games (1 + 2)

Bar a few typos - no one's pointed out Boromir (not Borimir) it was really good.
I wasn't overly impressed by the first one's questions - I've got no CLUE about actors unless ur talking about Hugo Weaving. Also i think you should make the questions more accurate to either the book or film, and explicidly state which one, it has caused debate.

Very original - now all you have to do (please) is make one that has more questions (and random) and it will be good!

Or make one like of the Einstein Factor (Aust TV) where you have 45 (make it 60) seconds to answer correctly as many LOTR questions as you can! that would be sweet.

LAst but not least (a mere annoyance) in the second get rid of the build a character (it did nothing for the game) and change the loading screen - after it came up with your alias, i could see how long to wait - this irritated me

Once again - great game

Lol nice one

Well made. Quite funny and i also like the extras not many games do that.

Oh and that was so easy xD

Harder than the last one...

I couldn't quite remember who was first in the mirror...but then it came to me, it's Legolas turning his head towards the camara, looking all serious...

the harder questions are good.

More tough then the 1st game and li like the options of changing your character.

AP