Reviews for "Pimp My Warthog 3"

u suck

ok man searously if u want to do chit do it good at least. ! mean comeone not only was it boring was no music the adnimation for the vehil change was sucky u have some potential but u need to do better gods.

UGH!

I love pimp my ride, great show.
but this was horrible, almost as bad as pimp my piece.

discrace

dont fuck with halo

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPER RUBBISH. TRY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this game sucks.....

omfg i have never seen a worse game in the history of horrid games plz tell me this is ur first one if not ...........GOD U FREAKIN SUCK............if it is then it will explin the way it is and i semi-congradulate u listen b4 u enter anymore shit into newgrounds plz have a second or third opinion THATS NOT UR FRIENDS sum1 who will be brutal (like me) just tryin to help a fellow gamer.