Reviews for "Hallelujah performed by Cayler"

Another awesome piece

Dude! Did you know that you have a voice that can cause the straightest of guys to fall in love with it? How the heck do you cope?! (consider that a compliment and nothing more!) Another brilliant piece from you, looking forward to moreeeeeee.

Cayler responds:

If that's true, then I think I have pretty valuable skill there... lol Keep looking forward to more cause there will always be more from me. I don't plan to stop anytime soon. :)

Perfect cover of a great song...

...I really can't fault this. Compared to the original, this is leaps and bounds ahead of it.
You've got an AWESOME voice....
I'm practically speechless...

Cayler responds:

Thank you so much, to say mine is better than the original, that's about the best compliment I could have hoped for. :) Made my day.

I like It!

Hallelujah is one of my favorite songs. It makes me think of Silent Hill. I really like how you made this your own because you used a different last verse. Every other version I've heard has the "What's really going on below" verse for the last one. This is a masterpiece!

Cayler responds:

I never played the Silent Hill game that much, but I loved the movie. My fav part was the siren that went off before it got dark.

Great song, ever better voice.

Your voice has SO much potential it's crazy. The song turned out amazing, keep singing man, I love your music.

5/5 10/10

Cayler responds:

I definitely will keep singing thanks to comments like yours. I actually just completed another song, and all I have to do is fix some audio issues with it and post it on here. :)

Wow.

Cayler you are an amazing singer really.

Also your taste in music is pretty good, IMO.
I like this song, but you failed to mention Rufus Wainwright performed Hallelujah in Shrek, but yes, he didn't write the song initially.

Thanks!