Reviews for "Hallelujah performed by Cayler"

beast song ever

Goosebumps

I can not clearly express my love for this song. Your voice really suits the song and I just go to say that I love your voice! I'm sitting here with goosebumps, shivers down my spine and (I have to admit) a slight fangirl attack.
Good work, good sir, good work.

10/10

Best cover of Hallelujah I've ever heard, and there's a hell of a lot out there. Very beautiful man, your voice is friggin god's gift to earth.

Cool

Amazing cover of an amazing song. WHY HASN'T THIS WON AN AWARD?!

Cayler responds:

Dunno, I'm actually not sure that songs can win awards on NG, maybe only flashes.

Brought me to tears...

This is my favourite song and you my friend have definitely brought tears to my eyes. To me this song has so much value behind it (most likely not like others) and the fact that you have pulled on my heart strings just makes this song have so much more value to it. You would sound beautiful if you were to play this live. You're version is so powerful and very much so breath taking. I would love to hear you live. If you sound fantastic now, who knows how great you would be. I could only make an assumption and any amount i were to spend to watch your performance would be worth it.

I can only imagine what it would be like... thank you for keeping such a powerful song alive and kicking.

Cayler responds:

Thanks for the great review. I'm really happy to have brought more attention to this great song that has been around for a while. And I'm glad to have pulled your heart strings :)