Reviews for "LHM - ENDLESS HANDBAG ('98 NG)"

Best Audio Portal Song ever!

Absolutley Lovely it is..

I mean you can use it as a Ringtone and anything...

5/5 Beat
5/5 EVERYTHING!

Nice!

This is some epic Loop! Great Earhole cake. Love it <3

The greatest and awesome Endless Handbag on NG! :D

Music - The greatest audio submission with great music! Voice - The greatest audio submission with great voice! Sound - The greatest audio submission with great sound! Humor - The greatest audio submission with great humor! Review Ending - This is the most greatest audio submission with the greatest Score and Popular rank ever on the Newgrounds Audio Submission Portal!, This is going in my favorites and i vote this audio submission a 5/5! :D This is awesome! :D

You know i heard your 2 songs in NG SIM & NG Pass!

The 2 songs that you made are the greatest ever in the history of Newgrounds Audio Portal!, The greatest Audio submissions ever on Newgrounds! :D

Pretty awesome!

This is awesome. To be honest i cant believe a flash website would exist in '98, and i recently found that newgrounds was founded in 95!?

Wow, was that like flash v1 or something?

Anyway, impressive work. Love this tune.

I remember hearing the "endless handbag loop" part on the homepage, but did this used to be the theme tune to NG?

Love it, again. Sorry, for repeating, but its just random and just works :-)