For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 81 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "LHM - ENDLESS HANDBAG ('98 NG)"

Best version of the theme.

This is the best version, nice smooth audio, easy listening, vocals, random noises in some parts. Everything to make it the most worthy theme NG has ever had. *applauds*

NG theme!

It´s newgrounds theme! Nothing else to say.

the best

IF only you returned to add more of the great songs you made back in the first few days on Newgrounds. Even if you just came back for one day. If you could just tell us how you made this and the endless handbag loop.

The original

And this is the original NEWGROUNDS SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Epic

I think this is possibly one best versions of the song. Not only is it the original version but it was so much better and longer, had vocals, shouts, and everything that could make a theme song be completely beyond incredible. Great job here!!