For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Comica"

Sounds like a kid getting into mischeif...

Just what I said above. 5/5 Good little song!

Cancatis responds:

Thanks for commenting! :)

Haha

This song is definatly a mischief song. Reminds me of Breath Of Fire games when there plotting to break into a house or mug someone. Great quality, nothing need be done great as is.

Cancatis responds:

Thanks, Nintesu! Comica is about as simple as it could get! I appreciate your input! :)

Mischevious and Almost enchanting!

This, simply put, is a simple fragment of imagination that comes from a true idealist composer. Your mood while at this seems simple, mysterious (And not to mash up on words), and just plain mischievous. Like something from the old PS1 game "Taz and Bugs Bunny: Lost in time". The timing and simplicity is just, indescribable! Props on this!

Cancatis responds:

Wow, it's not because it's saying good things about something I did, but that's one hell of a review! Most NG reviews go for "ZOMG GRATE!1", but you definitely took your time to write. I thank you for that. :)

And of course for the great things you've said up there. I'm glad that it could draw you to the mood I intended to build. I'll look for the OST for Taz and Bugs Bunny to listen to what you've said. :)

Holly jesus!

Ok so there was this bugs bunny game that i used to play when i was little on the PS1, well it had music just like this! You totally brought me memories with this song!

Thanks for that because it was an amazing game, makes me regret giving it away...

This song made me mad

Probably not what you would expect. But this song made me mad because I was expecting more notes and it hurt my feelings.

But great loop to use anywhere.