Reviews for "Comica"

Hmm...

You've got a good start... It reminds me slightly of a detective game/movie or something of that sort.

Try adding on to the length, it just seems empty because all there is going on throughout the song is the pizz strings and the oboe solo... Try adding on a new section with some more woodwinds, brass, or light percussion.

Cancatis responds:

Thanks for the great review!
However, I do not plan on adding anymore instrumentation or duration to this song. It's supposed to be as light and simple as it is, nothing more than that.

I really believe we need some space in music.

Haha

This song is definatly a mischief song. Reminds me of Breath Of Fire games when there plotting to break into a house or mug someone. Great quality, nothing need be done great as is.

Cancatis responds:

Thanks, Nintesu! Comica is about as simple as it could get! I appreciate your input! :)

Sounds like a kid getting into mischeif...

Just what I said above. 5/5 Good little song!

Cancatis responds:

Thanks for commenting! :)