Reviews for "_-={Day of War}=-_"

Amazing!

Wonderfull piece!
I admire you, you, and your talent of making such beautifull noises ^_^
I like noise =D Your noise.

Keep it up! Hope you get more jobs ;) You'll get discovered.. someday.. tomorrow?

{LDL}

MaestroRage responds:

haha, we'll see when tomorrow hits eh? Thanks for the review, i'm glad you liked my noise :D!

Ensnaring The World With Our Might

The proud and brave leave today. To battle amongst those outside the walls. To make those who dare defy us tremble with fear. Prisoners of war are only soldiers blocked by barriers, for this event we must show no mercy. The days the violins will play for our battle and pride, to pay tribute to those in our nation that may die. The king's are playing chess and the pawns are the citizens that rank below. Armies of nine prepare, a ill-savior who was chosen as leader has now been found as corrupt. For we prepare for darkness... for we prepare for a fate worse than death... For death is something unpredicatable, but this shall be a death in which we know of the coming.

Sorry once again for that banter, Maestro it seems you are taking steps back to your old self once again, although you've done quite a good bit of songs about war lately, no offense or anything, I understand that you make your music from your thoughts, creativity, and emotion... but as a listener I wouldn't mind hearing something different. Still a phenomenal piece Maestro.

Sincerely,
The-Great-One

MaestroRage responds:

A brilliant story TGO. I loved it with all me heart as always :'D.

I wish I could do other songs TGO, you have no idea sir. But it seems i've been pigeon holed into writing war songs for people. It's the only songs that are being commissioned XD. I can't blame them, in flash games where it's so critical to save space, everybody just wants to highlight the action, the bulk of the game, with no room for songs of sweet joy, or of anything alongside that nature.

Thanks for the review, glad you liked it!

wow

I love it! it is epic and fits the title quite well. Nice Instruments
-43033-

MaestroRage responds:

Thanks! Glad to hear you liked it, thanks again for the review!

tremendous!

The sound is just so epic andsweeping. if I were riding into battle, I'd like this as my theme! ^v^

MaestroRage responds:

Glad you think so morikun! Thanks for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Nice Job!

Awesome, really high quality! I was wondering, what program do you use? I have Mixcraft, and its pretty "lowly" when it comes to quality. Any tips on how to get authentic sounding stuff like what you have? Specifically the drums?