Reviews for "(Older) Merc-540"

Not bad

The flash was pretty good and you do show promise. The idea for the flash is pretty good theres not alot like this one out there but there is acouple with the same idea. The graphics were alright you showed promise in some parts and others looked poor like when you did like through his eyes view that looked great but like when he was walking in the sand it look really bad and sloppy. The sound was probbaly the thing that needs the most work the robots voice was really dumd idea you should have just made it silent it would have gave him more of a serious feel. Those are my suggestions.

OVerall: Not bad 7

LogFish responds:

Thanks for your constructive review, first of all! The robot talked because I didn't want this to be an entirely serious movie, because then it would seem to be trying too hard (to me, at least.) It's a shot at light entertainment, as it's offering nothing to the viewer other than mindless action and humour, really.

I know the sand thing is pretty average, I don't know why his legs move so badly because I did it properly, but yea. Couldn't be assed fixing it ;) Thanks.

Awesome!

This owned! Make more! Such good graphics and good animations. This really owned. The chars were nice and the story was ok.. The battle scenes were really awesome amd the Robot's view was well-done. The tanks movement was really nicely done. I dont think that to make the robot talk was a so much good idea, but that owned anyway.

LogFish responds:

Thank you! I quite like the tank shot too.

sweet

W00t! I love the short circuit reference. This was very well done..keep it up..its people like you that make the portal oh so worth visiting...thanks!

LogFish responds:

Hey thanks a lot! Might have another one out in a month or so, who knows! Could quite possibly be quite a lot longer too, though ;) Thanks for the review, they're what makes Newgrounds worth submitting to!

Whoa...that was the shit!!!

Excellent Job!! The music fit, the sound effects were tight, A little touch up on the artwork/graphics(which still looked great) and this would be a 10. I loved it. And it just so happens there is room on my Favorites List.....

Hey thanks man!

Nice - work!

That was excellent- It's good to see number johnny five trying to kick some ass but having his head ripped off. Cool idea, great direction, interesting soundtrack. Overall;
Nice work!

LogFish responds:

Hehe thanks - well Johnny just looks like a little sissy doesn't he, and he was meant to be a military robot! He's like a stick! Deserves his head removed, as far as I'm concerned. heheh. Thanks for the review!