Reviews for "(Older) Merc-540"

very good

there's gonna be a sequel right? please tell thats not the end.

LogFish responds:

I might do a sequel, I left it open on purpose because I like the range of possibilities open to a plot involving a kickass crazy robot. Heh.

I prefered Link vs Dark Link

Although this one was excellent Link vs Dark Link had better music and the deatil on the Water Temple was superbe. The forest Temple looks a bit rushed. Other than that great keep it up and I'm looking foward to the next four.

LogFish responds:

I think you reviewed the wrong movie, lol

not bad

voice needs to be heightened but animatio was top notch, good job

w00t!

At the beginning I thought it' s gonna be another dramatic-boring "robot gets soul and tries 2 escape" plot. Good 4 me I was wrong.

I apreciate it wasn't all serious from beginning 2 the end.

Enjoyed the battle clima.

Meeting Johny 5 - heh heh... "80' s piece of crap" ROTFL!

LogFish responds:

Heh thanks - I'm really getting conflicting reviews about whether the lack of plot is a good thing or the worst crime NG has ever seen.

not bad

that was a very decent movie, not grade A, but not blammable either, with a lil moer work that coulda been greatness, overall i was impressed with the feel off the movie, and that it had something of a plot. keep up the good work man.

LogFish responds:

Thanks - I was aiming for entertaining, without sacrificing weeks of my life to it. Which is just as well, because people would still be abusing the 'overdone' and flakey plot even if the graphics were A+! Thanks a lot, I might put more ass into graphics in my next project - but there's no way in hell I'm putting a plot to it! Tehe.