Reviews for "[EDJRMX] Beats n Bass"

Great song.

Very well done. Had a very addicting sound. I've never heard of the original version so what ever you needed to fix, it seems like you did a great job. I thought the length of the lyrics was perfect even though there wasen't much. Great job. 10/10, 5/5

EnkoreDJ responds:

lol, when i mean original i was talking about my original version of this remix.
im not sure what the original sounds like either, i just made this from scratch using the acapella. Thx for the review :)

Great man =]

Very good transitions and breaks, cool vocals and great bass =] Real good hands up song, great man!

I guess the bass is what i really like about this song, it has some proffesionality over it and really pushes the hands up thing all out ;-) Cool vocals, good choice of them AND they are very well syncronized... Awesome man. Love the Beats N Bass vocals to, are they self recorded or liek what?

Cool =]

Current Score
4.48 / 5.00 (+ 0.11)

10/10
5/5

Awesome track, worth listening to over and over again =D

Thank you for your time.

-[ BeatSource ]-

whoa, thanks alot :D

woah woah woah

That was sick man.
Really.
Loved the melody, and specially the bass.
That was just... wow. Seriously.

Very nice man. I'm looking forward to your next song.

thx :D

PS : BASS = LIFE :P

Astonishing!

A great finish of the day ^^
First, I just love the piano, cause I just love pianos :D Secondly, The lead melody and choice of sound was perfect :D The beat was awesome aswell and the flow was very nice. The vocals was a really nice touch aswell, its not that often that there are vocals in songs on NG :P
You've made a great job, and you should be very proud! :D

10/10
5/5
+fav ^^

Keep it up Enkore!

lol thx :D :D

WOAH!

Dear god, man. You seem to have topped yourself again! I love this song! You need to do some more work with vocals because this is just phenomenal. Anyhow, keep up the great work! Looking forward to your next song!

lol thx :)