Reviews for "[EDJRMX] Beats n Bass"

Astonishing!

A great finish of the day ^^
First, I just love the piano, cause I just love pianos :D Secondly, The lead melody and choice of sound was perfect :D The beat was awesome aswell and the flow was very nice. The vocals was a really nice touch aswell, its not that often that there are vocals in songs on NG :P
You've made a great job, and you should be very proud! :D

10/10
5/5
+fav ^^

Keep it up Enkore!

lol thx :D :D

woah woah woah

That was sick man.
Really.
Loved the melody, and specially the bass.
That was just... wow. Seriously.

Very nice man. I'm looking forward to your next song.

thx :D

PS : BASS = LIFE :P

LOVED IT

This is a great song, the only thing was the bass. I filppin loved it, and it was at the right level, it just happens to have a ton of static. Besides that, one of the best lyric techno songs on here. Plus, I might be a little bit of a stickler for quality, it's not your fault :)

EnkoreDJ responds:

no i agree. the mastering is shit. im still learning how to do it and when i get it right i will be sure to fix this :)

Great !

Love it, it is it worth to spend time listening to it :)
10/10 x 5/5
Current Score
4.40 / 5.00 (+ 0.066)

Grts
Fredgy

thx :) :D

Great man =]

Very good transitions and breaks, cool vocals and great bass =] Real good hands up song, great man!

I guess the bass is what i really like about this song, it has some proffesionality over it and really pushes the hands up thing all out ;-) Cool vocals, good choice of them AND they are very well syncronized... Awesome man. Love the Beats N Bass vocals to, are they self recorded or liek what?

Cool =]

Current Score
4.48 / 5.00 (+ 0.11)

10/10
5/5

Awesome track, worth listening to over and over again =D

Thank you for your time.

-[ BeatSource ]-