For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 45 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Out by the shipyard"

Great

Like it reminds me of Jack Vance books , the colours on the boat do look a bit weird though

EchoCharlieDelta responds:

I checked out those books after that comment - the winner is you!

:D

tiss now my backround

hero!

well done

cheers thanks bro!

T^T

this depresses the shit out of me, while really well made it strikes a bit on the emotional part as well

EchoCharlieDelta responds:

It shouldn't depress anyone really, the colors used are warm, the presence of subtle greenery is added to uplift the mood a little too. The thing about the piece is about humility, being positive and enjoying the little things. The only depressing part is the sheer overwhelming landscape over the humble little fisherman. Not sure if that made sense, but I'm waking up after a big night so I apologize.