Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Millionaire: LOTR Edition"

nicely done!

I liked everything about it apart from the questions. Could you make a general knowledge based question set instead? I'm sure that would rate higher as not everyone on newgrounds is a LOTR fan , and it's EVERYONE you should be trying to impress for the better score overall.

Nice work though!

Nice game!

Well done, smooth... great questions!
Easy to interact with!

very good

hey that was excellent. How long did u take to make those questions and how many times did you watch the movies? lol. oh and to the guy who reveiwed b4 me (geezabird) there is a reason that the LOTR movies have been labled the best movie of all time and has one millions of oscars..... and as for the "wasting of your life" no1 really cares about that seeing as u r gay ... face it. and no1 ses "male genitalia".

¿¿so wheres my million dollars??

oh dammit you tricked me you dirty bastard. very good game i liked the life lines(that one question i was almost positive it was "rape them" good thing i asked the audience

Excellent quiz, great fun.

Managed to get every single answer right the first time. Nice question; it doesn't just require knowledge about the books or the specifics of the novel. I like the fact that it includes background knowledge about the films and such. Well befitting a brilliant series of books. John Rhys-Davies cracks me up with his performances, so I'm glad he got more than one. You should have included one asking about the scene where Viggo Mortensen almost literally died, but oh well. Doesn't matter really.