Reviews for "River City Rampage: Ex"

Good Job

Awesome Job! I actually have river city ransom Ex. It's even more fantastic than the orginal. Anyway nice use of sprites and camera effects. I hope to see more from you in the future.

I loved this..

To dogshot, there's no blood in RCR. If you
want your precious blood, go to the damn blood
bank. I gave the sound an eight, because I heard
some clicking noises at some points.. Other than
that, great job! The fighting was beautiful, and the
music (As well as the sprites) was true to the game.
10/10! --Evil_Spirit, June 30th, 2006

10 FUCKING 10

This kicked ass!
So much that I'm about to go a warehouse and kick the
hell out of anyone I see :)...and who says violence is bad.

This reminded me off old times

This reminded me how I used to play this game all the time, but I always had to start the game all over again cuz I couldn't save it propely on my computer. Haha, roms kickass.

Nice

Really nice. You should create a full version of the song so we can download it. An maybe create an interpreted soundtrack using the same style on the background music for this flash.