Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "AMY in the NEON"

dude, thats so trippy. amy's looked cool in a lot of pics, but this is down right the best!

awsome best amy pic ever

A rare fanart that makes amy rose look awesome

So glad I eyes can take a break from shitty Amy couples pics every once in a while.

Concept: Redesign Amy Rose into a character that looks to cool to represent the original SEGA copyright.

Art:This pic is almost perfect, her stance is dynamic, and the colors are beautiful and feed off of each other. Excellent use of tints and shade placement as they make the character stand out from the background.

Improvements: The only thing I would've fixed personally is the size of the scarf, because like a few others I also thought they were a huge set of lips based off the thumbnail. Her right arm also looks kind of awkward and a little to saturated in brightness. But that's just me.

Overall: Very well done, despite the (personal) flaws its hardly noticeable with your beautiful usage of color and interesting London stylization of Amy Rose .This has earned a spot on my favorites list.

well done

Once again you've made another outstanding pice of work im w fan of anothere one if your pices. I love the details you have as an artist myself i try to be as good as you well done.

Wow.

Obviously you have a thing for art.By the way,the picture almost looked like Aeris from the VG Cats series(if you know what that is) and the only difference is their eye colour.Good job on the effects and ever thought of being a full time animation designer?If you are,hope that there would be more masterpieces soon.

Miatriss responds:

Yep, I wanna try to be an animator. I can something, so I think, I'll do somethin' not so awful ^^"
Thank you for the comment.