Reviews for "_-=[Corrupting Ruin]=-_"

Wow! What a vivid story

someone otta do a flash based on this music piece.

See if you can find someone willing to do all that work though.

MaestroRage responds:

Well the song was made for a director frend of mine who will animate it. I guess we'll have to wait and see how it turns out.

Thanks for the review, i'm glad you liked it :]!

I don't like stories....

Great song though... Nice to see some creative talent not being wasted on tecnho or club music *bleh*....

Cheers, I like it when people don't waste my time :D

MaestroRage responds:

I too enjoy it when my time is not wasted! Thanks for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

It does follow a story

I was reading your comment while listening, followed the timing and I could see what was written there.

It does goes well with the story.

MaestroRage responds:

Thanks NeeFrust! Thanks again for the review, glad you liked it!

exelent

the song has that mystic magic kind of felling and the guitar makes it more dangerous sounding. The story fits really well too.

MaestroRage responds:

Thanks! And again for the review, glad you liked it!

Interesting

Akward, and that dragged you a point and a half. Yet for its interest, you made up that point. Its not perfect - few songs are - so it didn't get a ten.

But its an interesting story, with nicely accompanied music, and that really made for something.

All i can say is, keep up your work.

BombsAway
Foxtrot-Delta-Zero-Zero

MaestroRage responds:

Thansk Foxtrot-Zero! I would have liked to know where exactly you felt was awkward. I feel the beginning melody has a bit of a strange melodic flow but I was hoping the beginning was the only place that might warrant it that D:

Thanks for the review, i'm glad you liked it!