Reviews for "_-=[Corrupting Ruin]=-_"

5/5 10/10

Love it! most the start 0:00 - 0:41
and the rest makes it off you're great!

Not As Fantastic

I hate to do this, but it just doesn't have the feeling to it that you've described. It's not a bad song, but I'm just not feeling the pain or sorrow you put in this song. To be quite honest I really don't like this song that much. I found it to be quite a mess and I'm sorry to say this really isn't one of your better works Maestro.

Sincerely,
The-Great-One

MaestroRage responds:

none taken at all TGO. As you know I value sincere and honest reviews. Please don't feel like you must apologize for your opinion.

I understand that this style was not my usual, as a result something(s) probably were not conveyed right or proper. I like to think I did a decent job, but there is without a doubt, weaknesses in it.

Thanks for the honesty, and the review! I hope the next ones are more your cup of tea :D!

I really wonder

I really wonder what type of animation this will be in!

Most Excelent

I would like to see the animation, though. Coupled with this song, I'm sure it's a very moving movie. Probably very sad, too.

MaestroRage responds:

I don't rightly know which angle the director will take. He may take the sadness angle, or try to hone on the angry tragic part. I guess i'll find out when it comes out!

Thanks for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

duuuuuude thats mad on fiyaaaa!

hot man hot!

MaestroRage responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it, thanks again for the review!