Reviews for "_-=[Corrupting Ruin]=-_"

Humanity in 3.2 minutes...

Just wow man awesome! i cant find many words to describe it.

Different

This is alot different from alot of your other work Rage. The rock-ish touch added a very epic feel to it and best of all you didn't over exceed your self with the rock. The nice metal guitars give the score a "bounce"... I can feel the desperation in parts of the song. This is very moving... your portraying alot of emotion here. I love it man, keep it up! =)

Great song!

I don't understand why the The-Great-One gave this song a 7 out of 10 and said: " To be quite honest I really don't like this song that much. I found it to be quite a mess." This song was awesome to me. It was not even close to being a mess. When I shut my eyes when I listened to this song it felt like I was in a tense moment in a movie and something big was about to arrive. I got shivers when the song got faster. If I ever happen to make a movie and I want to include a powerful song around the climax of a big fight seen this song is close to what the music would be like.

VERY deep

the song is really good and i like the sounds that in the begging it wuz like a horror movie! both start and end were very deep

nice job here

i found the beggining (xylophoe part?) really interesting, then after that was pure awesomeness (if thats even a word), and i love how it told a story, i could picture all of the stuff you wrote in the "Authors Comments" happenig to this song, which is amazing, 5/5, 10/10, excellent work