Reviews for "_-=[Corrupting Ruin]=-_"

its a 9!

Selcuk, i congrat you on your excellent work... slaving away for 2 days may of broken your head for a while, but i must say it was worth it, worth it indeed..

I really like the Electric guitar, really creates a burst of energy in the story.. And speaking of the story, not many try to revolve their music around a story, Nice job on that.
I only have a little critisism, at the 30 sec mark, the beat sort of dosnt match to the twinkling music, but it luckly it wasnt a large odeal.

But anyway, congrats on the energy filled piece and being in that weekly top five, i really enjoyed that.
Cheers
MysticZen

MaestroRage responds:

Thank you MysticZen! My head was fine thankfully :]. Though I agree not many people stay so strongly to the literal term of the story I think many people base it around an idea or story born from it. I mean it's so hard to make a song meaningful without a story to have inspired it.

The beat for this melody is quite strange I must admit. it was difficult making it align perfectly, in this I know I failed, but good ear for catching that disruption!

Thanks for the criticism and the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Superb!

Amazing buildup and how you just changed the direction of the song at 1:29 still amazes me everytime i hear this song. I love that you built this song upon a story of corruption.

Wonderful. Yes... this piece is going to be a +fav.

MaestroRage responds:

Thanks! And again for the review, glad you liked it!

Thats i CALL Classical Rock

A great song

MaestroRage responds:

glad you liked it Roekel! Thanks for the review!

Depressing story

Great piece, depressing ass story. Overall a good job though

MaestroRage responds:

it's not my story but I do agree it's deliciously depressing :D! Thanks for the review, i'm glad you liked it.

Congrats on another top 5

Awesome work!!. I hope the animator likes this since it sound's like some epic video game theme song sort of like halo idea. Awesome work of course!!

Have A Great Day

XenoxX :)

MaestroRage responds:

he did, i'm going to do a bit of modifying but this is given the green light!

Thanks for the review, glad you liked it!