Reviews for "_-=[Corrupting Ruin]=-_"

nicely done

i didnt favor the intro much, but other than that the song is very good!
keep up the good work
congratz on top 5 weekly

MaestroRage responds:

The intro was a demon to work with, it's in a very strange key and tempo though not my favorite melody it was definitely one of my favorite challenges. Thank you for your honesty and the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Very well done

I was hooked on this song the moment the intro started, very well made, nice job.

MaestroRage responds:

Thanks, i'm glad you liked it! Thanks again for the review!

wauw

it took me literally a few seconds to love this song, and thought put in this story is great ...this is anything but great the layers you after in the song to represent the story was marvouleous this is one of my favs and downloaded.....

but a little advice they are many great flash artists on NG just pm them about making a flash about this but if u do be carefull who you pick
kudos to u
NewDarkFirez

MaestroRage responds:

Thank you for the advice NewDarkFirez, however my director friend (this is also his story) will handle the animating and bringing the song to life. I look forward to the work myself! I'm glad you hear you liked it, thanks for the review!

Yummy. :D

If you can do flash, you should make your story. But I can't so I have no idea how to. xD Brilliant song, I'd buy that on iTunes or something lol. XD

MaestroRage responds:

It's actually the story of my director friend, and he's going to animate it, so really it's all taken care of :D! Thanks for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Great song!

Keep up the great work!

MaestroRage responds:

Will do :D! Thanks for the review, glad you liked it!