Reviews for "Evil-Dog - Sweet Agony"

Nice!!!

Wicked awesome, Evil! (Jalapeno101)

W0000t!

ha ha that quote was great

I like this one. Reminds me of the general feeling of the song used in the that hedgehog throwing game without being too close to it. The production is really nice and I don't have any criticisms...I guess I can hear what you mean about the sound being somewhat comparably "muffled" in a sense when directly switching from the "Song Without Words" one that I just did...but I have a pretty good idea why that might be so I'll email you about it.

Evil-Dog responds:

For sure you have way better equipment than me :) I'm a punk rocker, I shouldn't care about it :P haha

Rawrr. ^^

Wow, definately putting this one on my mp3.
Great job.
Wish I could do that.
- goes practicing xD -

haha nice good luck! :)

Oh My God.

You my friend, know what true punk rock is. I love what the song symbolizes.
Fuck Nazi's
Fuck Rapists
Fuck Bigots
Fuck Killers

Excellent drums. Really brings through the driving force of the epic riffs of those guitars. I like the bass lick too. Perfect tone for that solo. What kind of equipment do you use? I'm just curious.

Fuck yeah!
I don't use much equipement, just a crappy guitar through a Line 6 PodXT and into my computer. The bass is directly in the computer with some processing afterward.
Cheers

No words can describe how AWESOME that is.

I love it. I'm listening to it and on your POM site right now as we speak and just can't stop listening.

Evil-Dog responds:

Haha nice! like the site? :)