Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Super Mario Hole"

Hm

Well it wasn't too bad, but I would have used something other than homer simpson as sounds, I just didn't like it, but I thought it was funny, and if I'm able to find it funny, then you can go ahead and make as many as you like. But yea, not bad at all.

Pretty good

I've gotta agree with bloody_hands on this. Making the hole the center of his problem was original, but someone already did this kind of thing, in the exact same style. It's original with the hole, but not with the way the video's done. Give it another shot and do it in a different style, and then it'll be a different story. I still liked it though, watching Mario get pummeled and tortured makes me crack up laughing no matter what!

pretty good

it was pretty good but pretty much the same things is happening to him its kinda predictable try making it with more events and more creative things

Nice attempt

I found this enjoyable to watch and quite funny,i liked the added extra's such as the bullet at the beginning. I think this is very good for your first attempt and i hope to see even better ones from you in teh future.

Not bad for a remake

It was pretty good for a remake, even though it may not be original