Reviews for "Naruto: Harmonia -Redone!"

good, and good to see a fan of the anime.

I like the song alot, the full song is better, but it's good.

This flash and lip syncing OWNED! Nice!

Even the interactive menu was cute! Couldn't have done better myself. Nice job :)

~ Cole Tolpin

woot!

Totally awesome, when I saw it the first time I didn't get it, but I just saw the real thing on Naruto and it's almost a perfect replica! Top Knotch Chris! I'm with you all the way.
-Mouse
P.S. Itachi_Uchiha, before you go critcizing other people's work, know what you're talking about! Honestly! Knowing the lyrics wouldn't have helped at all, this was an imitation of the 2nd Naruto ending, and a great one at that. He knew exactly what he was talking about, I think you need to think your reviews through!

Perfect Replica

Excellently done, the animation is right on par with that of the Naruto ending, this is truly a perfect replica with just substitutes for the characters.

Really Good

Really Good remake Honestly I THink Sakura And Ino Better Well Yeah its the original(okay not really Ino)but any way it was really good so 10 wooooo!!!!!!!1one