Reviews for "Naruto: Harmonia -Redone!"

great

koolio

meh...

u know, i never really liked the ending of the 2nd season too much; actually, that was probably the worst one. If u really want to make a parody, u gotta do the 3rd season's ending and make everyone walk all crazy!

Excellent

I especially liked that you included in their dance routine a couple of moves from the opining of Excell Saga. Very solid work.

not bad

I dont speek japanese or chinese or whatever language they were speakin so I couldn't really get into the flash and I also dont like anime or manga or whatever its called so I am going to review purely on the graphics ect. The graphics were actually pretty solid the characters moved somewhat good they did at some time skip to another place on the screen like at the end when something weird was coming out of their head. The characters didn't look like chicks no offense they looked like little kids but I didn't know what you were going for. It wasn't a bad flash graphically.

OVerall: Not Bad 6

good, and good to see a fan of the anime.

I like the song alot, the full song is better, but it's good.