Create a free account to unlock the full magic and wonder of Newgrounds!

Reviews for "_-={Dawning Rays}=-_"

yay!!

i was wonderin when a new one would come from you! anyways on to the review!!
Ok its ambient so to let you know im not rly one to know about that stuff O_o so anyways it starts off soothing and stays soothing pretty much thru out the whole song but has dif instruments and volumes evry now and then so u get a 10 and 5 from me

MaestroRage responds:

expect a good bit more soon Lamazar! I'm just getting started up. Though sadly a lot of these songs are loops, a few here and there are good length pieces.

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Beautiful...

Absolutely beautiful Its very calming, soothing. Its very well composed, so what if its a loop? its a damn good one. Keep it up maestro. Please... and thanks for posting song. Later.

-Snyper

MaestroRage responds:

oh i'll keep it up sir. No intentions of leaving anytime soon. I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for the review!

great song difrent from your others

this was a great song realaxing,nice, quiet, and paints a picture in your head this was much different from most of your other song witch are loud and fast (although still good songs)

Works for me.

I'd use this in movie any day.

MaestroRage responds:

it's a bit generic for my liking to be honest. It was hard not to sound generic (and I think I somewhat failed in that regard) for the story behind their logo (not that the story is generic but the way to express it kinda was).

Still, thanks for dropping by and taking a listen! Thanks again for the review! Glad you liked it.

love it

love it love all your work. This one seems more happy than your other work.