Reviews for "[ s i t t i n g ] ("Me Bill")"

GitS

It's got a style reminiscent of the Ghost in the Shell music, which I love immensely for its casual electric feeling.

Downloading and cherishing for years to come.

very very very very good

"Me Bill" really got this song noticed, it was a wise decision on your part to feature it in that.

This is very unique and I love,love,love,love it.

This is awesome

Should be number one! Haha, So unique, The sounds are amazingly atmospheric and the voice is a nice electronic. Voice could be a little louder, but other than that, I liked it. A lot, Is alot one word, i think it might be too, a lot? Or Hyphon? a-lot, nah. Meh.
5/5
:D

thanks 'a lot':P

Woah... that is awesome.

To the poster below me, it is Fieur Frei, but anyway, it sounds really really good, very trance-like, I like it but at the current time I have a headache so it is playing hell with it, but I love it none the less.

Kingbastard responds:

yeah, not a good trk to listen to with a headache. (if only people knew the actual inspiration for this song) I'd probably be hated more than I am already:) Yeah, ta for the review, rammstein are shite:P

Fantablastic!

I seriously thought this song was from a professional album when I first heard it. It's kind of other-worldly and it fits really well with the animation, kinda makes you feel sad and lonely. Props for the awesome music!

thanks:)