Reviews for "[ s i t t i n g ] ("Me Bill")"

my first song review ever!

Well, I'm around newgrounds everyday, but this is my, as you can read, first song-review. I listened to a lot of stuff. (I guess I'm here since 3 years dayly [I mean around, not registerd ;-) ]) And... what can I say to this "song".. I mean, in fact its not a song at all.. I guess it's to short for that. :-D But if you listen to that piece of art there, over and over again its able to solve problems! I downloaded it, because due to your way of writing the tilte it's hard to find, when you can't exactly remember the name ;-) well, to make that short, I love it. It has power, it's unique, it's overall to simple, to be that... STRONG! I don't know what to say.. there are days I listen to this ..thing.. I mean, why didn't I see you in the charts or whatever? It's you know.. in my heart! I don't know what else I could say to praise a song. I mean, I'm a musician, but I.. fuck it, it's great, that's all that matters ^^

Kingbastard responds:

Cool, thanks vrey much for taking the time to leave a review, much appreciated.

Blue Skies Bring Tears

This is very emotional and smooth.

wonderful

your music has inspired many lives it almost made me cry thinking of the ones in my family and friends that I have lost

Kingbastard responds:

Thanks fro the review, appreciated.

Fantastic!

This is one of my favorite songs of all time! Thank you for making this!

no problem:)

beutifull

beutifull piece i could listen to this for hours

thanks:)