Reviews for "[ s i t t i n g ] ("Me Bill")"

EPIC

THIS HAS REALLY CHANGED ME EMOTIONALLY. Thank you.

You're most welcome:)

OH. MAH. GAWD.

This song is... incredible. I don't really know how to word it any other way. It's an honor to have this song enter my ear drums. The effects are so abstract and are perfectly orchestrated, and the overall atmosphere of it is simply amazing. Thank you sir, for posting this.

Kingbastard responds:

You're most welcome old bean.

Very vivid imagary in this song

It almost doesn't need the animation :P
There's not much I can say here that hasn't already been said, so i will just leave general appreciation :)

Kingbastard responds:

Thanks for your general appreciation:)

Wow..

uhh..did you sing this howd you get voices if not..really good saw it in the animation "Me Bill" and decided to find it on google after 3 hours of no results i scrolled down to check the comments and noticed it on the side of the page..anyway really good.

Kingbastard responds:

I did sing this, yes. It was sung into a Dictaphone then run through some subtle reverb and long decay/feedback delay fx. The Dictaphone was the key element to give them that lo-fi quality.
Thanks for the comment.

I LOVE THIS SONG FOREVER AND EVER.

House noises creating the most exotic, abstract piece of compisition is definately a major eargasm for me. The atmosphere is HEAVY. Like I am there, having buildings tower over me in a place I never been while people with strange faces look out their windows. The sky is grey, and the clouds are paper. A world of fake that is ready to betow it's evil rpesence on you the moment you take a step. Absolutely brilliant.
~Akumin Beast~ 999999999999999999999999999/999999999 9999999999999999999

Kingbastard responds:

hehe, thanks very much man