Reviews for "What Can Be Changed"

wow

Anyone that can make a flash movie that makes you rethink what your life is worth has major talent.

wow

This flash is in a way an apifiny (sp?) to me, the movie is right, you should worry more about the moments in the day then your long-term goals, this movie has taught me something, and im happy i saw it, if you are reading this i suggest you watch this movie now, it is amazing and will alter your vision of life in itself.

This is probably the smartest thing I've seen here

The graphics were great but what was really worth watching was the message, of course. We all know we should do something with our lives, but nobody really do anything about it, this animation presents things in a way we can't just ignore it. I definitely loved it, I hope you'll submit other movies like that.

Beautiful...

This was truely a work of art, and i dont say this much but it is a work of art in many different ways. Everything in this movie could be considered a work of art depending on which way you look at it. The way i look at it, everything was a work of art. I was amazed at this movie seriously, i mean everything done so well, we need more of that today. No wonder is has second highest review score! Here is my review.

The graphics were simply fantastic, and without a doubt good enough for a 10, well at least in my opinion. The drawings were magnificent, i loved the people, you have a nice sense for the human anatomy, all the proportions seemed to be correct. Not to mention the drawings were all extremely detailed. The same goes for the backrounds, they were detail and again magnificent. This happens rarely but they also helped create the mood of the flash too! The animation was awesome too , i loved the smoothness and detail of it all. The style of this movie was without a doubt good enough for a 10. You dont see many flash as good as this in terms of unique and well developped plot, effort in every little thing and lastly, flat out final product. I loved the idea of this, i even found it cool having it in a different language, though i cant exlain why. The presentation was awesome as i even commented to my friend, who thought the same thing after i pointed it out. (he doesnt spend time on NG) The sound was awesome in everyway. The one hold back for me here is i couldnt tell if the voice actingt was good or no a lot of the time because it was indeed in a different language. The voices did, however, suit the flash very nicely.

Overall i loved this movie for a number of reasons. It was truely fantastic in every way. And i will say this again, it isnt a wonder why this has such a high average review score. Make more movies as soon as you can! 5/5

Outstanding

I never though so, wow, man, this is outstanding.

GRAPHICS
- Way too good. OK, it is not as "Fallen Angel: Teaser" but it is still an DVD quality.
Very very impresive.
STYLE
- This movie has the best Style reputation points on NewGrounds, and I must admit with it. So nice "compsosed". This was REALLY Flash ??? :D
So nice animating, graphics, and that Russian Ambience & Voices, so nice and good.
I'm impressed, really impressed. And nice idea for the yet simple thing when you are passing between scenes, and the end when he met that girl.. That was really outstanding.

SOUND
- As I said before, that was one of the major points for being such a popular submission. That was Russian right? I think it is.

VIOLENCE
- n/a -- For the love of good, thanks ! I thode you'll destroy this beatifull and clean animation with some Violence...

INTERACTIVITY