Reviews for "What Can Be Changed"

OUTSTANDING!!!

Great job!!!! One of the best I have ever seen!

Wow.

What can I say? Great graphics, great sound, interesting story... a very promising series indeed. I'm really looking forward to the next one.

Fantastic.

Finally, a Flash animation that is more than just hysterical killing or random action. This animation deserves a special place on NewGrounds solely because of the inentions of the creators.

Furthermore, it is a wonderful motivational animation with great plot and structure.

Definitely my favorite.

Moving.

Excellent movie, I am greatly impressed which this short, but to the point flash. I love the moral behind it, and the way it was shown through past and present situations. While some of the music was a bit corny, the overall sound production is beautiful and fitting to the storyline. The only thing I have a gripe about are the bad translations, that distracts the viewer a bit from understanding the lesson. Anyway, keep up the great work! I look forward to seeing more of your work; hopefully it has similiar plot to this.

This should be on the front page

And how, HOW does this have such a low score? Damn it, this made my cry!
I'm Russian too, so I understood all of what they said.

This is a very, very special flash, well done in all respects; beautiful animation, good voices, only the music was SLIGHTLY annoying. I'll bet people are giving it a low score just because it's in Russian. Be a little more open-minded everyone! This film probably applies to YOU as well.