Reviews for "What Can Be Changed"

damn...

This flash cartoon really makes you think. I felt the same way, opportunity comes and all I do is ignore it, I should try my hardest to take those chances, but anyway this a great flash with a great message hope everyone takes word to this.

Wow

Something that isn't whinging and complaining. Brilliant! Great work I really hope to see more!

Wow.

Simply amazing. Just amazing....

Very Nicely done

man- this is so good...very realistic and the message is clear and good...the moral behind this movie is jsut great...this is perfect kkeep up the excellent work i want to see more from you!

Moving.

Excellent movie, I am greatly impressed which this short, but to the point flash. I love the moral behind it, and the way it was shown through past and present situations. While some of the music was a bit corny, the overall sound production is beautiful and fitting to the storyline. The only thing I have a gripe about are the bad translations, that distracts the viewer a bit from understanding the lesson. Anyway, keep up the great work! I look forward to seeing more of your work; hopefully it has similiar plot to this.