Reviews for "NG Tournament: Semi's 2"

THIS REVEIW IS A SPOILER. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

man I was so shocked when mario was winning all of a sudden bam off with his head. I actually sat there the whole credits. anyway I'll give you both a 5 and a 10 on the final. I wanna see who the hell madness is facing! anyway good work.

Well Done, Yet...

...It seems I am losing interesting in these as I got along. This time the main thing was that, aside from the Nuke Launch part, it was very slow paced. Also, the ending was very, very anti-climatic. Graphics are still the same as the past installments on the NG Tournament, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but...I guess it just seems like none contain anything that new.

AWSOME!!! LOVE THE SONGS U PUT IN THE MOVIE CANT WAIT TILL THE FINALS. I WONDER WHO WILL HE FIGHT

o.0

I liked this one, I can see you spent more time on it then you did the others... and though I was sadly disapointed that the hero of the mushroom kingdom had to have that happen to him... but oh well I liked it.. I look foward to the next installment of it :)

This movie was awesome!

I thought you stopped making this but it looks like you didn't :)

I can see how you have been getting better and better at making these movies. Keep it up. I can't wait until finals.